I have a wonderful guest post for you from the amazing Phyrra. Her tutorials are beyond amazing and I just know you will love this one. My biggest, thanks go out to Phyrra for giving this tutorial to us. Please visit her site to see more amazing tutorials!
Hi there! It’s Phyrra. Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with BftE Cosmetics. I used Livid, Dragonslayer and Ornamental for this Fall look.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Apply Pixi beauty powder in Fair to the browbone. You could use BftE Very Vanilla.
- Pat BftE Dragonslayer on the lid.
- Blend BftE Livid into the crease and outer corner of the lid.
- Apply BftE Ornamental onto the browbone.
- Line the upper lash line with MUFE Aqua Liner in 13 matte black and the outer lower lash line with NARS Via Veneto.
- Add mascara and line the waterline with glo minerals Peach liner.
- Highlight at the inner corner and you’re done.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Pixie Beauty Powder in Fair – browbone
- BftE Dragonslayer – lid
- BftE Livid – crease, outer corner of lid
- BftE Ornamental – browbone and inner corner
- MUFE Aqua Liner in 13 – upper lash line
- NARS Via Veneto pencil – outer lower lash line
- glo minerals Peach liner – waterline
- essence Multi Action Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Addiction NV a Little Bit Of… Pat – face
- Zana blush in Tropical Forest – blush
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlighter
- Smashbox Black Plum Lipstick
- Morgana Cryptoria Goldspun lipstick
I hope you like this tutorial! For more tutorials check out my blog.
BftE Cosmetics are available on their website.
All images are the property of Phyrra.net, unless otherwise credited. Use of these images without written consent is prohibited.
Some products mentioned in this post were provided for consideration and others were purchased by the author, in accordance with our Disclosure Policy. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are the authors own and remain 100% uninfluenced.